Sunday 8 January 2012

Special Order for S.P.E.C.I.@.L fren ;) Nice Deco macaron








Name of customer upon request ;) do not want to be mentioned here. The actual font was written on macs is CONGRATS AMIR, oh ya! AMIR font was written on big macs ~5.5cm diameter per character. All macarons was paste on top of tracing paper with the other side of soy ink printed- SAVE and environmental friendly. This special order was made to Amir since he is just completed his study in Aircraft Maintenance with flying colors- tough course OK!!! Congrats to you as well from me ;) Hope you do like it.... I made this as per describe by client base what she imagine the result gonna be. Hope you do like it.

While upload this image... listening to my 7yrs old son practicing his piono for next week test ~! I am yelling from my computer desk 'No no, wrong node! No no wrong count'. I know he can make it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment