Saturday 24 March 2012

Choclate Cake and Bicycle Theme Macarons






 Welcome back to my baking after a week holiday to Singapore with kids! Enjoy but tired with hot weather in Singapore coz we are staying in Sentosa! 


Mid=Midah (Diana's mom) is Aiman's fren mother for piano class.
Mid called me while I am on my way to Changi to catch flight back to Malaysia! 'Azah! I want to order macs from you with bicycle theme or what so ever BUT bicycle must be there' How lucky her hubby to have wife like Mid! I hope you and your guest like it. 


Shell Color: Filling
Green: Peanut butter filling
Blue: Blueberry filling with dried blueberry 
Black: Coffee Choclate
Orange: Orange choclate/ lemon
Choclate: Peanut butter and caramel 
Big Black: Peanut butter, choc and caramel!


Another order that she requested is 'small cake' for her niece/ nephew turn to 1 (soooo cute!!) I never sell officially cakes for past 2 years....** last 2 years do bake Moist Nutmeg cake with cream cheese frosting ;) THE ONLY CAKE I am selling last time. 
Hope you and your guest like this 3 layer of choc cake! Number '1' was made by my hubby *blink*
 Made using rich ingredients... Hershey's Cocoa Power and the Choclate Ganache was blended with Godiva Belgium Extra Dark Santo Domingo Choclate 85%- not all of them of course at least a piece was added to made Belgium choclate taste for ganache..

Argh!! I still have stomach ache... Friday- yesterday took a day off for work due to food poisoning. 12 midnight conference call ended and 2 am woke up to clinic with injection and bunch of pills to swallow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment