Tuesday 17 April 2012

First RV sold!




Received an sms from Nadia- x teamate...such lovely sis and guess what I admire her, she still young and have her own business at GM Klang! She is a supply for ladies clothes.. keep it up Sis! I am sooooo proud of you.

Eventually she wanted to order pavlova as she never tasted before... and she start to probe me more question.. Pav sweet? I said of course sweet dear, and start to describe the texture and taste of pav, end up she changed her mind by asking me to bake RV for her lovely darl...I hope you do enjoy this RV Nad! Last not least sample of macarons to her ;) "Your macaron just not enuf!!!'-from Nad! Teeeheeee :)

Thanks to Zatil, good fren of mine as a baker - Just do it!! Kak Azah.
I refuse to take any cake order eventually coz work commitment really killing me. If I can't commit you can order from her :) she is full time baker.

4 comments:

  1. true kak azah..with passion, u'd just have to DO it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Klu tak sure sampai skrg refuse to take any orderss.

      Delete
  2. tq so much sis...so yummy2..my IL also love its...next order sure2 la macaroons yang super yummy tue...ermm nnt i pm u k.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nad!! Glad u luv it!

    ReplyDelete