Sunday 29 April 2012

Happy Birthday Sayang!- Macaron from Ais





Seem like many of frens that I know celebrating birthday same month same as me... well is this co-incident? BTW.. this macarons order from officemate, her nick name is Ais for her hubby. She wanted something simple yet can surprise her hubby.


You know what, while I am decorating this macarons with alphabet.. my son asking me as below..

Son: Ma, this is for who?
Mom: For my fren?
Son: Ya la, aunty 'what'?- mean he want to know what is her name.
Mom: Aunty Ais
Son: Why her name Ais (Ice).. u mean ice just like in fridge?
Mom: Yes, why?
Son: What is her full name?
Mom: Noraisma
Son: You shall call her either Nor, Nora or Ima rather than Ais (Ice)....
Mon: *Deng* Speechless* Nape la anak aku nie byk soal la pulak!!!!
My son just like other typical children who will ask tooooooooooooooooooooo many 'Why' question.

Anyway, hope Ais and hubby have a good day celebrating birthday together..
Thanks dear!



No comments:

Post a Comment